Terms & Conditions
1. Stallholders selling food and drink must have their own minimum £2.5m public liability insurance and if appropriate food hygiene certificate and provide a copy to AHFT with their application form.
2. All stallholders must hold a suitable and sufficient risk assessment for their activities and provide a copy to AHFT if requested.
3. All electrical equipment must have a current PAT certificate.
4. Any accident should be reported immediately to the AHFT representative at the event.
5. To ensure the market remains active throughout the day, all stallholders must be present and set up ready to begin selling by the stipulated opening time. Stallholders should not begin to pack up until the stipulated finish time has passed, but are welcome to continue to trade on site past the stipulated time if members of the public are present and the trader wishes to do so.
6. Stallholders should leave their table clean and all litter and waste must be taken away.
7. Stallholders will have vehicle access for unloading and removal, but unless otherwise advised by the AHFT representative, no parking for traders vehicles is permitted in the harbourfront car parks, as these are required for members of the public attending the Festival. Parking without time restriction for traders vehicles is available at Waid Academy (opposite Cooperative supermarket on St Andrews Road).
8. Allocation of pitches is prearranged by the AHFT committee and the table location assigned to a trader can ONLY be changed by the onsite AHFT representative, not the trader. The decision of the AHFT representative is final.
9. In the event of postponement or abandonment due to strikes, lockouts, bad weather, acts of God or other circumstances, AHFT shall not be responsible for any expenditure, loss or liability sustained or incurred by the stallholders. AHFT’s liability for damage to traders’ stock from wind or water in bad weather shall be limited to the amount recoverable from its the stall providers should the damage be caused by faulty structures.